RV insurance covers many of the similar risks that auto insurance does, including collision, comprehensive and liability coverage. You can also get additional protection for your personal belongings on board, equipment and attached accessories such as awnings and satellite dishes. Depending on the insurance company you choose, your additional coverage options may include:
- Total loss replacement coverage
- Campsite and vacation coverage
- Emergency expenses
- Towing and roadside coverage
- Full-timer coverage if your RV is your full time residence
- Uninsured and under-insured motorists coverage
We work with several top rated RV carriers and would love to help you with your insurance needs. Give us a call at 602-412-3366 and speak with one of our licensed agents.